 Castle / 13705
Re: Itou's Castle (Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:54:22 GMT

But, but that means...he had to...take those beautiful creations apart:(

Sure, I can have sympathy with you.
It may be unbelievable for most of us.
But he doesn't feel so much about this "tragedy" as we do. X-0

Incidentally,
a half of works in his gallery were "rebuilt to take photographs"
with his own memory of last couple of years.
Okay, Yes, I mean,,,, "rebuilt and taken apart at once for the next model".

I guess for someone as talented as Itou, he can always recreate his work
later so it is not a big deal to take it apart.  If I were ever to, somehow,
make something that wonderful, I would just leave it in place.

Aaron Dalan