 Castle / 13693
Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:19:03 GMT

Wow!!

Ironically, at work tonight I was thinking to myself that I would post when
I got home, asking if anyone knew about waterfalls that had been created in
MOCs -- Takeshi really has some great ones!  His creations are incredible,
they've really inspired me to continue working on my buildings.

Eric DeGiuli
http://home.cogeco.ca/~edegiuli/