 Castle / 13683
Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Jeez, those are incredible. So much detail in such a contained space, and all
framed within beautiful countryside. Takeshi has used is a certain
characterisic architecture, which lends itself very well to that size of
castle.

Takeshi, if you're out there, please do join us here at Lugnet.castle!

This is one of the reasons I wish BrickShelf had a "contact the author"
function.... something that doesn't reveal the email of the folder owner but
DOES get them a message... for all we know he knows nothing of LUGNET(tm)...

Every time I see these pics I find other stuff to like. I wish they were
bigger though, ne? Right now my favorite part is actually the backdrops! It
is SO NEAT how he's got the colors of the water and ground flowing out of
the "set" and onto the backdrop. Just like LEGO(r) does it!

Wow.... just wow.