 Castle / 13685
13684  |  13686
Subject:
Itou's Castle (Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:10:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello!(and say hello again to some LUGNET-mates,)

Do you remember me ?
May I help you ..... as usual ? B-)

Castle Element
(Today is Open-Day !!)
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_top.htm

Ahem ;-p Itou told me following....
  He can talk English little, so he's afraid that
  he could not reply to your ardent and kind mails.

But I, personally, think it's free to try to make
a contact with him and tell about some offers.
Though I can't give you any insurance about results....
No, I'm not his spokesman B-p

I'm just one of pilots of your LEGO-vertual-tour in JAPAN.
:-)

Regards
Kotaro/EARL-0

P.S.
Please accept my condolences for FOREVER-LOST #375 & #6074,
my dear castle-guys.
Yes, Yes, Yes, I voted #6074 for Black Corner Slopes !!! X-(