 Castle / 13689
Re: Itou's Castle (Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:58:59 GMT

hello!

Castle Element
(Today is Open-Day !!)
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_top.htm

Very cool! The site and of course even more the featured buildings! It
doesn't matter that I can't understand any single word (my browser actually
shows just weird signs...) because those pictures speak for themselves. Great!
I especially love all those stairways and different levels and also the
omnipresent creeks and footbridges.

He can talk English little, so he's afraid that
he could not reply to your ardent and kind mails.

He shouldn't be affraid of this! I'm also not good at English. However, it's
good enough for rough communication... I hope...?

Please accept my condolences for FOREVER-LOST #375 & #6074,
my dear castle-guys.

No matter! Legend-375 would have been a cheep copy of the original. So who
cares?
But indeed legend-6074 woluld have been cool for parts. I can't have enough
6074s.

Bye
Jojo
http://www.chutspe.de/steinwerk/falckenstein/