 Castle / 13696
Re: Itou's Castle (Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:11:12 GMT

Kotaro/EARL-0,

thanks VERY much for revealing to all of us this wonderful website.
Its design is as impressive as the Lego master works.
Well, not true: this Lego masterpieces are so impressive beautiful!
I look at them and I'm in a state of admiration for a long time.
Astonishing and inspiring.
Thanks Itou and feel free to reply in whatever kind of English you speak.

With very best regards,

Daan Bargerbos