 Castle / 13669
Subject:
Castle work by Takeshi Itou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 02:40:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Sorry if this is old news, but has everyone seen Takeshi Itou's galleries on
BrickShelf?  There's some great stuff in there:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hachi

  Later,

  Gary

Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 02:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Gary Thomas writes:
Sorry if this is old news, but has everyone seen Takeshi Itou's galleries on
BrickShelf?  There's some great stuff in there:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hachi

Later,

Gary

Is it real brick or CAD?

Jude

Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou
Sorry if this is old news, but has everyone seen Takeshi Itou's galleries on
BrickShelf?  There's some great stuff in there:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hachi

Is it real brick or CAD?

Looks real to me - check out the roof slopes on this one

ROSCO

Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou
Sorry if this is old news, but has everyone seen Takeshi Itou's galleries on
BrickShelf?  There's some great stuff in there:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hachi

Is it real brick or CAD?

Looks real to me - check out the roof slopes on this one

ROSCO

Beautiful either way, ne? These popped up in the "recent" and we were
diggin' em... love that waterfall!

Re: Castle work by Takeshi Itou