 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1537
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:19:16 GMT

With some personal help from Jeroen de Haan I finally succeeded
in making an almost realistic picture.
I now need a faster computer!! If I want to make a picture of
1024x768 with AA03 and q=3 settings toghether with LGEO library
parts, a simple picture takes my 400Mhz PIII out for 3 days....

I will start using this +c switch, but have no clue yet on
how and what :)