 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1532
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:49:37 GMT

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread but I would like to contribute my picture (a
big and small one) of the 8880 Super Car in the settings without lights:
It took ages to render (well 2 days and some hours actually)

I also took the liberty to adjust the colours and you can look at the result
and download the text-file here:
Some colours are totally unfamiliar to me (Light-Red, Light-Green, Cyan) so
I sort of guessed these. Would like to here if I made some mistakes here.
BTW: colour-perception is a very relative thing, my monitor isn't your monitor.

Jeroen