 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1472
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:43:34 GMT

Just wanted to add my 2 cents about the wonderful images that have been
posted.  I use Bryce for to render my images.  Here are two links to images
that make use of a modified light dome technique that was posted to
Renderosity.com to simulate radiosity.

Basic radiosity style render using Bryce:
http://geometries.tripod.com/portfolio/lego_1665_finish_line.jpg

Basic radiosity style render with depth of field using Bryce:
http://geometries.tripod.com/portfolio/lego_1665_finish_line_dof.jpg