 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1433
Re: Excellent rendering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:55:07 GMT

no, its been renamed the autokickasstweak button.  seriously I want a step
by step tutorial on this image.  I like how the shadows are so dull, the
seems are invisible, subtle reflections, depth of field, could I go on and
on... hell yeah.  I'd pay for a seminar on this.

-tk

"Trond Hasse Lie" <lietro@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Beatiful....

So.. Is there a new version of L3P coming up with a "realistic" switch? :)

THL