 CAD / LDD / 17
Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jason J. Railton wrote:
I've been tinkering with the "ldraw.xml" file in LEGO Digital Designer (LDD),
and have come up with the following list of fixes for good LDD/LDRAW conversion.

Hey Jason,

If this really works, and I believe you if you say so, would you mind
posting your ldraw.xml file?

It would save people time to retype (and perhaps mistype) your adjustments.

I wasn't sure of the copyright position; the original file is LEGO's property,
even if it is freely distributed.  That's why I only posted the ammendments.

It'd be best if you copy and paste the lines of XML from my message into a copy
of your own file, rather than try to re-type them.

Jason R