 CAD / LDD / 17
  Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes

(...) I wasn't sure of the copyright position; the original file is LEGO's property, even if it is freely distributed. That's why I only posted the ammendments. It'd be best if you copy and paste the lines of XML from my message into a copy of your (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes

(...) Jason, Thanks for figuring out the 1x1x2/3 slope thing. It was driving me nuts. Also, I think you are right. Even though it would be very convenient to re-publish the ldraw.xml file, it is probably safest not to. Thanks for putting this all (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd)