 CAD / LDD / 19
Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:22:33 GMT

Jason J Railton wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jason J. Railton wrote:
I've been tinkering with the "ldraw.xml" file in LEGO Digital Designer (LDD),
and have come up with the following list of fixes for good LDD/LDRAW conversion.
Hey Jason,

If this really works, and I believe you if you say so, would you mind
posting your ldraw.xml file?

It would save people time to retype (and perhaps mistype) your adjustments.

I wasn't sure of the copyright position; the original file is LEGO's property,
even if it is freely distributed.  That's why I only posted the ammendments.

It'd be best if you copy and paste the lines of XML from my message into a copy
of your own file, rather than try to re-type them.

Jason R

Jason,

   Thanks for figuring out the 1x1x2/3 slope thing. It was driving me nuts.
   Also, I think you are right. Even though it would be very convenient
to re-publish the ldraw.xml file, it is probably safest not to.

Thanks for putting this all together. Could you also possibly get LDD to
  run on my aging Mac :) ?

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/