 CAD / LDD / 14
Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jason J. Railton wrote:
I've been tinkering with the "ldraw.xml" file in LEGO Digital Designer (LDD),
and have come up with the following list of fixes for good LDD/LDRAW conversion.

<snip>

Jason Railton

Good idea to publicize these changes.  I have fixes for some other parts as well
but I'm out of town at the moment and won't be back for the next week and a
half.  Once I get back I'll contribute any of my changes that haven't already
been posted by then.

I agree with Jaco that it'd be convenient to post a complete updated ldraw.xml
file.  I was planning on uploading mine to go along with the ldd brick set page
I put together.  Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish my latest changes
before I left.