 CAD / LDD / 16
Re: Favorites file for MLCad with all parts in LDD 1.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:18:48 GMT

Does someone have an overview of all parts available in LDD and made a favorites
file for them to use in MLCad?

After a bit of thinking before posting, I took a look in the C:\Program
Files\LEGO Software\LEGO Digital Designer\database\geometry folder and saw .tab
files with names that looked like partnumbers.

There are 256 tab files in this folder.

I think the files 1.tab and 2.tab do not represent parts 1 and 2:
Container Bookcase 2 x 4 x 4
Container Drawers  4 x 4 x 4

There are some parts in LDD that are not in LDraw or have other partnumbers.

Using this data, I created a MLC_Favorites.txt file which, after closing MLCad,
got me 171 parts that are present in LDraw:

-----------
[FAVORITES]
2357.DAT
2377.DAT