Re: LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:41:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Cary Clark wrote:
<snip>
- Black is 33,33,33? Why not 0,0,0? If it needs to be less black for printing,
that should be a print-driver concern. Is there any evidence that Black is
really dark gray but not truely black? See:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors

It's 33,33,33 since these values make the color light enough to show up on a
black backgrond when rendered but dark enough to be considered black.

-Orion