 CAD / 9966
Re: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 04:46:46 GMT

Hi Steve,
Are all of the color numbers on this page correct?  I saw the image for Sand
Green (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/378/3001.gif ) and realized that I have been
using a custom color in one of my current cad projects.  I changed the
needed parts from my color to 378, and got very strange results, so I
decided to do a quick test.  Here are the images I came up with...

In MLcad: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/Temp/greens_mlcad.jpg
Left to right - Green, Lime Green, Sand Green.

From POV-ray 3.1:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/Temp/greens_pov.jpg
Same order.

The brick that is supposed to be Sand Green doesn't seem to be anywhere
close to the color shown in the Partsref image listed above.  I've also
posted my .ldr and .pov files.  Post moderation they can be found at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=43065.

If you have any suggestions on how to get Sand Green to render correctly,
I'd like to hear them.
Thanks.

-Joel
<snip>

BTW, the *intended* colors are all at this page:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/colors/

Steve