 Administrative / Database / 1611
Re: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 00:03:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Don Heyse wrote:

This isn't a problem or anything, it just struck me as odd.  I
was browsing through the peeron inventories of the new Designer
sets when I noticed that while the edge lines on most of the CAD
rendered part pictures were black, some were rendered with what
looked like the default ldraw or ldlite edge colors.  What's up
with that?  :)

Well, it's like this -- some of the images are generated with black
edges, and some of them are generated with colored edges.  In most
cases, I made deliberate choices about the color combinations.  For
example, the trans-colors mostly have colored edges, rather than black.
It's also possible that some images were rendered incorrectly.

Steve