 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 733
Re: Bricksmith 1.3: Here's Looking at You, Kid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Allen Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Russell Clark wrote:

   I don’t know about Peeron, but MLCAD saves a .txt file.

Yes, but does the data in that text file need to be arranged in a particular way?

I don’t think it has to be. My friend made me a parts list from MLCAD and it was arranged alphabetically by part description. I think it would make the most logical sense to sort a parts list by part number.

Russell