 CAD / Development / 9176

Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger wrote:
Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB,
CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name!

Take a look:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/colorguide.cgi

We will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these
colors with our current names.

:)

Dan and Jennifer Boger
Peeron.com

Fantastic !  Is that believed to be complete, even inclusive of the odd scala,
belville and HP colors ?

Ray

Re: Official LEGO Color Chart