 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6085
Re: Hook Coupling 737c01.dat and 444.dat train wheel.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:05:34 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke schrieb:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Any chances we will see the oldest type of batterybox soon?
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/9v_12v/9v_12v.phtml#100
Guyvivan and I working on that part already. But in the moment I did not
have the time I need to bring it forward.

Sounds great, Michael!

I am looking forward to get that file onto my PC.

Regards,

Ben
I just found on Peeron the following part:
x468cx1
Electric 4.5V Battery Box 6 x 11 x 3 & 1/3 with Red Dot and Single Plugs

In the instruction it seems to be the same as
x468cx4
Electric 4.5V Battery Box 6 x 11 x 3 & 1/3 with Bottom Plugs and
Separated End
but with a red dot between the Single Plugs.

As you wrote earlier in this thread that you own the set 118, please let
me know (maybe a picture) that this is real what Peeron says.

cu
mikeheide