 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5518
Re: Oldest battery box & electronic units of 118 and 138
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Any chances we will see the oldest type of batterybox soon?
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/9v_12v/9v_12v.phtml#100

And then the electronic units of 118 and 138?
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/9v_12v/9v_12v.phtml#139

As I don't have any of these files, I cannot create them.
Although I have created mockups for the microphone and control unit
for personal use.
If you want to create these parts, please do.
I can send you my mockups, if you like to.

Niels

Dear Niels,

thank you for your offer. But I fear to work into your mockup would not save too
much time on my side. Basically I wanted to avoid doubled work. I am really
interested in these LEGO® sets since I know about them. And since they mean
something to me, I would like to draw them sooner or later.... So maybe I start
making up these files later this winter.

Leg Godt!

Ben