 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5507
Re: Hook Coupling 737c01.dat and 444.dat train wheel.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Hi all,

to draw a model, which I own for over 5 years, I have now done CAD files for the
60ies hook coupling and the 60ies 4.5 train waggon wheel with riffles.

Now at last I was able to render the "Esso promotional set 121".
The result can be seen here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-engines/train121_v3.jpg

The dats I designed for the model are uploaded here and will hopefully be added
to parts tracker soon:

Excelent work, but most of these parts are already on the parts tracker.
For the hooks I only found two versions, but I haven't yet finished the
curved end.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x509.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x508.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x507.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x447.dat

And thanks for your historical overview of when the different types of
hook couplings were used and in wich sets. Very interesting.

Niels