 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5517
Re: Hook Coupling 737c01.dat and 444.dat train wheel.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:55:42 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

Any chances we will see the oldest type of batterybox soon?
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/9v_12v/9v_12v.phtml#100

Guyvivan and I working on that part already. But in the moment I did not
have the time I need to bring it forward.

And then the electronic units of 118 and 138?
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/9v_12v/9v_12v.phtml#139

And then I have a question about naming: why do you name the pieces totally
contrary to peeron? I would not have found your parts by myself, because I would
have looked after the peeron numbers. Is there any system in your
x???-numbering?

Kind Regards,

Ben