 CAD / 17478
Re: Technic Figure LDraw model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 01:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

This post pushed me to complete the hard work of Donal Sutter and Orion Pobursky and model the missing parts of Technic Figure.

Posing the figure may be quite tricky, but thanks to the advanced rotations features of LeoCAD, it’s manageable, see the examples below.

(Model courtesy of Santeri Piipo and Eric Albrecht)

The parts are available on LDraw Parts Tracker

Once again, great work Philo, thanks. Now I just have to LDraw my crane...

ROSCO