 CAD / 17480
Re: Technic Figure LDraw model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:57:01 GMT

Without a generator, I imagine a very nested MPD file which allow all the arm
and leg posing.  I could set up a "generic" file with the right rotation
points which could then be posed.

Here is such a file, sent to me by J.-C. Tchang:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/TechFigure/taf_jct.mpd
and a posed figure, using this file:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/TechFigure/taf_jct_pos1.mpd

Philo