 CAD / 17469
Re: Technic Figure LDraw model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 03:52:16 GMT

   A true Technic figure generator would be great indeed. While the maths are not very hard, I’m not up to the task when it comes to user interface... In the meantime, LeoCad does a great job thanks to its rotations around local axis. You still have to do numerous selections of (say) arm segments, but you may easily adjust their rotation.

I don’t think it would be that hard to modify my LDDP minifig extension to include Technic figs.

-Orion