 Announcements / 4117
4116  |  4118
Subject:
Technic Figure LDraw model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:34:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This post pushed me to complete the hard work of Donal Sutter and Orion Pobursky and model the missing parts of Technic Figure.

Posing the figure may be quite tricky, but thanks to the advanced rotations features of LeoCAD, it’s manageable, see the examples below.

(Model courtesy of Santeri Piipo and Eric Albrecht)

The parts are available on LDraw Parts Tracker

Enjoy!

Philo