 CAD / 17439
Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 05:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Nils Schmidt wrote:
On the 1st of November I did a "quick build"
(see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6598 and
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6603 for reference).

It was fun and I like to continue with this kind of authoring.
I am open for (all) your wishes.

First come, first served.

I personally would like to see the remainder of the Technic Action Figure parts.

Thanks!

Owen.