 CAD / 17428
Subject:
Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:52:45 GMT

On the 1st of November I did a "quick build"
(see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6598 and
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6603 for reference).

It was fun and I like to continue with this kind of authoring.
I am open for (all) your wishes.

First come, first served.

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
On the 1st of November I did a "quick build"
(see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6598 and
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6603 for reference).

It was fun and I like to continue with this kind of authoring.
I am open for (all) your wishes.

First come, first served.

I'd like to see:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32186

A part that I've been meaning to do for years but have never actually got around
to it.

-Orion

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
A part that I’ve been meaning to do for years but have never actually got around to it.

You mean like this?

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
A part that I’ve been meaning to do for years but have never actually got around to it.

You mean like this?

Yeah that’s the version that I have but it needs some cleanup and has never been submitted to the PT.

-Orion

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
On the 1st of November I did a "quick build"
(see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6598 and
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6603 for reference).

It was fun and I like to continue with this kind of authoring.
I am open for (all) your wishes.

First come, first served.

I personally would like to see the remainder of the Technic Action Figure parts.

Thanks!

Owen.

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
On the 1st of November I did a "quick build"
(see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6598 and
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6603 for reference).

It was fun and I like to continue with this kind of authoring.
I am open for (all) your wishes.

First come, first served.

I personally would like to see the remainder of the Technic Action Figure parts.

Actually, scratch my first request.  This one is way better.

-Orion

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
I personally would like to see the remainder of the Technic Action Figure parts.

Actually, scratch my first request.  This one is way better.

I'd like to see it LDraw-ed too! I'm in to scan the hair and build the head.

Philo

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
   I’m in to scan the hair and build the head.

Done:

Philo

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
I'm in to scan the hair and build the head.

Done:
<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2707.dat<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts//2707.png

<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2707p01.dat<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts//2707p01.png

<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2708.dat<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/images/parts//2708.png

Philo

Wow again! I'm speechless.

/Tore

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/32186.dat

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
A part that I’ve been meaning to do for years but have never actually got around to it.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/32186.dat

You rock man. Excellent work. I’ll think of more for you. Let me dig through my request archives.

-Orion

Re: Take a wish and I will possibly submit your part.
On the 1st of November I did a "quick build"
(see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6598 and
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6603 for reference).

It was fun and I like to continue with this kind of authoring.
I am open for (all) your wishes.

First come, first served.

Some suggestions...

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2740c01