 CAD / 15181
Re: LD4DStudio Beta 1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:16:44 GMT

mikeheide wrote:
I wanted to edit the LDraw Part and tried to call from
Project-Packeges-excavator-Parts-bucket with a right click menu "Edit LDraw part
file" or the icon above. I got an error message that no editor is defined.
Then I went to configuration and selected LDDP as edit.
I tried to open in the same way I described above - nothing happens.
I closed the application and tried again - nothing happens.

It seems to be a bug!

cu
mikeheide

It's working fine on my machine while using mlcad:

program: C:\Program Files (x86)\mlcad320\MLCAD.exe
params: "%1"

Are you sure the program (exe) and it's parameters are correctly set?

Try to set lddp as the default program for .ldr files. After that use
the 'detect' button in the beta 2 version from the configuration dialog.

Roland