 Animation / 908
907  |  909
Subject:
LD4DStudio Beta 1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:58:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

Yesterday I finally finished the first Beta version of LD4DStudio.

Due to some server problems I had to wait one day to put it online, but
after almost five years what's another day :)

Besides the program itself I also wrote a complete manual, and prepared
8 sample project / animations to learn from.

Please note this is a beta version, so it may contain bugs. If you find
any problems please submit a bug report.

I plan to release new beta every couple of weeks, depending on bug
reports and feedback.

It's best to have a 1280x1024 resolution or higher, if you are using a
lower resolution please read the readme.txt in the samples directory for
more information.

You'll find the software and all information on

www.ld4dstudio.nl

I hope you like it, let me know what you think ether here or by email.

Greetings,

Roland