 CAD / 15180
Re: LD4DStudio Beta 1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello all,

Yesterday I finally finished the first Beta version of LD4DStudio.

Due to some server problems I had to wait one day to put it online, but
after almost five years what's another day :)

Besides the program itself I also wrote a complete manual, and prepared
8 sample project / animations to learn from.

Please note this is a beta version, so it may contain bugs. If you find
any problems please submit a bug report.

I plan to release new beta every couple of weeks, depending on bug
reports and feedback.

It's best to have a 1280x1024 resolution or higher, if you are using a
lower resolution please read the readme.txt in the samples directory for
more information.

You'll find the software and all information on

www.ld4dstudio.nl

I hope you like it, let me know what you think ether here or by email.

Greetings,

Roland

I wanted to edit the LDraw Part and tried to call from
Project-Packeges-excavator-Parts-bucket with a right click menu "Edit LDraw part
file" or the icon above. I got an error message that no editor is defined.
Then I went to configuration and selected LDDP as edit.
I tried to open in the same way I described above - nothing happens.
I closed the application and tried again - nothing happens.

It seems to be a bug!

cu
mikeheide