 CAD / 15173
Re: LD4DStudio Beta 1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 23:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello all,

Yesterday I finally finished the first Beta version of LD4DStudio.

Due to some server problems I had to wait one day to put it online, but
after almost five years what's another day :)

Besides the program itself I also wrote a complete manual, and prepared
8 sample project / animations to learn from.

Please note this is a beta version, so it may contain bugs. If you find
any problems please submit a bug report.

I plan to release new beta every couple of weeks, depending on bug
reports and feedback.

It's best to have a 1280x1024 resolution or higher, if you are using a
lower resolution please read the readme.txt in the samples directory for
more information.

You'll find the software and all information on

www.ld4dstudio.nl

I hope you like it, let me know what you think ether here or by email.

Greetings,

Roland

I just tried it, but I just failed during startup. I have send already a bug
report to your emailaddress.

I also just found out that if I open Info-About Window, I can not close it!
Ok I had to shoot it.

Starting again. Ask again for location of LDraw.
After I told the location I close the app.
Starging again. Now it recognize the LDraw location.
Open sample project "gate". It works, I can see it move. Great! BUT the gear's
center rotates much faster that it's teeth!? Looks strange!

If you have any more question regarding these mentioned bugs, please send me an
email. I like your work. LDraw starts moving the parts with your app.

cu
mikeheide