 CAD / 15175
Re: LD4DStudio Beta 1 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:35:15 GMT

I just tried it, but I just failed during startup. I have send already a bug
report to your emailaddress.

I also just found out that if I open Info-About Window, I can not close it!
Ok I had to shoot it.

Starting again. Ask again for location of LDraw.
After I told the location I close the app.
Starging again. Now it recognize the LDraw location.
Open sample project "gate". It works, I can see it move. Great! BUT the gear's
center rotates much faster that it's teeth!? Looks strange!

If you have any more question regarding these mentioned bugs, please send me an
email. I like your work. LDraw starts moving the parts with your app.

cu
mikeheide

Thanks,

I did not get you're email (yet), but...

I will look into the ldraw dir initialization bug.

The about box should have a close 'X' in the right top, is that missing?
I will add 'escape key' closing to be sure.

The rotating error is because of a little mistake I made in the sample
project. It seems the bigger gear is rotating 3 times the speed of the
little one. It should off course be rotating at 1/3 speed.

You can correct that, if you want, by exchanging the gears of the two
axes in the mpd. Changing the speed alone will not work because of the
door dependency, I will correct the sample for the next beta.

Roland