 Aquazone / 823
Re: Announcing: SCIBRICK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:44:39 GMT

Crossposting this to more groups.
FUT to .scibrick.
--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadmiral@fleebnork.com> wrote in message
<<http://www.scibrick.org/lugnetimage/Scibricktop.jpg>>

[The premiere organization for science fiction themed LEGO events!]

Our mission is to support the fun of LEGO® building in the science fiction
genre¬ and publicly display LEGO® models created by adult fans in that • genre.

SCIBRICK's first public display will be October 24, 2003 at the¬
{[Cosmic Rendezvous - An Evening Among The Stars]} benefiting • Challenger¬Center
for Space Science Education at the Westin Galleria in Houston, Texas.

Our website will soon feature more information about our organization and • our¬
displays. We will address questions in this newsgroup.

<http://www.scibrick.org/<http://www.scibrick.org/lugnetimage/scibrickbottom
.jpg>>