 Organizations / SciBrick / 8
Re: Announcing: SCIBRICK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 04:05:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.org.scibrick, Jason Spears wrote:

   (2) I’m assuming not, due to where this newsgroup is located.

The current plan is to be something of the .space (SPACE!) equilvalent of ILTCO.

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, this ILTCO member(a) is very pleased at the emergence of SCIBRICK and wishes you all the best. If there’s anything that ILTCO can do to be of assistance to your nascent organization please do not hesitate to call on us. Forming organizations that foster new kinds of fun and new kinds of growth and enable new sorts of activities is a new frontier of the hobby and this is really great news! Congratulations!

   (4) Note: I am not speaking on behalf of MichLUG, just providing an example.

   Note: I am not speaking on behalf of SCIBRICK as an official voice, but I will answer questions as a member.

a - Note: I am not speaking on behalf of ILTCO as an official voice (although I do have some small influence, or so it is alleged :-) ), but I will answer questions as a member and officer. (b) (c)

b - just had to keep the disclaimer chain going, if you break it, it may bring bad luck, I can’t say... :-)

c - I’m not speaking on behalf of MichLUG either, by the way. :-)

++Lar