 Announcements / 2214
Announcing: SCIBRICK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:40:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The premiere organization for science fiction themed LEGO events!

Our mission is to support the fun of LEGO® building in the science fiction genre
and publicly display LEGO® models created by adult fans in that genre.

SCIBRICK’s first public display will be October 24, 2003 at the
Cosmic Rendezvous – An Evening Among The Stars benefiting Challenger
Center for Space Science Education at the Westin Galleria in Houston, Texas.

Our website will soon feature more information about our organization and our
displays. We will address questions in this newsgroup.