 Organizations / SciBrick / 10
Re: Announcing: SCIBRICK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Our mission is to support the fun of LEGO® building in the science fiction genre
and publicly display LEGO® models created by adult fans in that genre.

Is the plan for this org to be like ILTCO, where clubs are a part of it, or more like individual members join it, or is it just a Texas thing(2)? If MichLUG was doing a Comic-Con (3), where they were planning a space display, would SCIBRICK be interested in getting mentioned? Like “We are MichLUG, but we are also a member of SCIBRICK?” (4)

-J

This is interesting to me too. I assume that a forum like this will be used to organize moonbase events like NWBrickcon.

We have already had a few sci-fi conventions with Michlug, with one more planned in October. Should we be advertising them here?

~Trev