 Organizations / SciBrick / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Houston event, still hammering the details or called off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 03:10:39 GMT

Hi guys.  I was wondering what the story is with the Nasa event at Houston.  I
haven't heard much about it since Brickfest.  I've got time off I can use and
would like to particpate.  Can anyone in charge let me know what the scoop is?
Thanks

Fradel