 Aquazone / 822
821  |  823
Subject:
Sea monkeys and their enemies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:05:59 GMT

Something Felix said to me at Brickfest sunk in the other day while I was
pondering what to create next.  We were looking at the Sea monkey temple MOC and
Felix said the sea monkeys metamorph into crystals and the crystals flake and
grow new monkeys.  THE REST OF AQUAZONE IS SEARCHING FOR THOSE CRYSTALS!  Now
granted the Hydronaughts and Aquanaughts are researchers/explorers but the Aqua
raiders and the Stingrays are definitely on a search and destroy kind of
mission.

Just some random thoughts.

I did make some thing cool which I'll post after I shoot some decent photos.

Pat Bunn