 Aquazone / 824
823  |  825
Subject:
killashrimp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:27:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have taken my creature creations in a new direction...under the sea!

check it out:

<www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/seamonkey/killashrimp3.jpg>

Only the bravest sea monkeys can tame and ride one but when they are on a
killashrimp LOOK OUT!

It started with my new idea of using helmets for eyes.

LMKWYT
Pat Bunn