 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2649
2648  |  2650
Subject:
I'm not Japanese. Really.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:22:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(Click for gallery.)

Enjoy!

Soren

Message has 10 Replies:
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) Liar! I happen to know that your name is Takahiro Shinjo and you work for OSPC (Osaka Squid Processing Concern) by day, and write underground pseudo-pornographic manga by night. Although your fembots are cool, the entertainment value connected (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) That pretty cool I really like this bit (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

Clearly your fascination with grappling continues unabated. Perhaps you were a crustacean in a former life... While I could go one at length about your attention to detail, your formidable SNOT and your sheer inventiveness, it is the inexplicable (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

Whoa, cool! From the pic in your post, I thought it might be a micro-scale ship of some sort. Very nice, though, whatever the scale. James Wilson Dallas, TX (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) It reminds me of the opening movie in StarCraft--the two guys going on an EVA to check out the debris--"'xplain to me... how we gonna get this stuff back home?" Very nicely done! Dave K (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote: snip (...) Yeah right Soren,or should I say Takashi? We all know that you're Japanese. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Nor is the fact that you earn your lego budget making anime tentacle porn. Oh, the MOC! It's (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) As usual, the greebling is top-notch. And your color handling is amazing- you put in what might normally be too many colors on such a small model, but it just works. And you manage to make yellow come out right. I've got this huge pile of (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) Excelent moc Takahiro, I like the location of the engines. They give the feel of the ship being able to speed to a construction site, and then use the smaller thrusters for more accurate work. I can imagine a Space Pirate space station with a (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) I love when you post new stuff because it always inspires me to build. Everybody liked how you got the curved edge to follow the wedge plate, and that's also the first thing I noticed, but on my second pass I picked up a lot of good technique (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

Soren, your MOC is awesome, very impressive as usual. So much details in such a small size ship! The greebles are neat, and each of them looks like having a function. It's not just greebles for texturazing, to fill an empty space. I'll definitly (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)