 Space / 38399
Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

Enjoy!

Soren

I love when you post new stuff because it always inspires me to build. Everybody liked how you got the curved edge to follow the wedge plate, and that’s also the first thing I noticed, but on my second pass I picked up a lot of good technique on integrating technic parts into the brick, which we all need to do if we want to use those handy ball joints.

At microfig scale this would make a nice Outlaw Star-type grappler ship. At minifig scale, it’s a great little spaceborne materials handler.