 Space / 38383
Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:34:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote: snip

(Click for gallery.)

Enjoy!

Soren

Yeah right Soren,or should I say Takashi? We all know that you’re Japanese. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Nor is the fact that you earn your lego budget making anime tentacle porn.

Oh, the MOC! It’s typicaly good or whatever. It’s pretty cool. Going for a cockpit that isn’t enclosed is an interesting touch, definately something different. I really like the contoured shape. I’m impressed with how well you minimized the gaps.

-Dan