 Space / 38377
Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

(Click for gallery.)

Enjoy!

Soren

Liar! I happen to know that your name is Takahiro Shinjo and you work for OSPC (Osaka Squid Processing Concern) by day, and write underground pseudo-pornographic manga by night. Although your fembots are cool, the entertainment value connected with this style of MOC can only be equalled by huffing paint behind a 7-11 in Arkansas. I think this one would look equally cool in an aquatic environment with a minimum of changes. Its kind of reminds me of a Swiss Army knife with all the folding, and the cutting, and the pointy things.

-Keith