 Space / 38385
Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:38:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

As usual, the greebling is top-notch. And your color handling is amazing- you put in what might normally be too many colors on such a small model, but it just works. And you manage to make yellow come out right. I’ve got this huge pile of yellow brick, and I just can’t find anything good to do with it.

My favorite detail is the sloped section with the curved bricks and how you integrated it with the wedge plates. That works beautifully.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com