 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2650
New MOCs: Three MB Modules and a Small Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:17:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve added a new MOC every day for the last four days:

Tuesday, the Longdrop:

Wednesday, Kap King (Moonbase Module):

Thursday, Retail Container (Moonbase Module):

Friday, Classic Monorail Terminal (Moonbase Module):

With a clear focus on quantity over quality, that brings my site up to 70 SPACE model galleries, and 99 model galleries total.

#100 is coming soon. It will be a SPACE model as well... watch this SPACE.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com
SPACE