 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2624
2623  |  2625
Subject:
The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:36:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

This is the Hall of Albirona:

Click me, I’m a link!

In real life it’s a pre-romanesque Palace Hall that was later on turned into a church. It can be found near Oviedo, Spain. Read my story on MOCpages, it’s written for the ISCC4 (International System Creativity Contest 4) where I’m limited to 30 pictures, and it’s lame. However, you get the full load of pics here!

It’s here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8232

For those of you who wanna skip the story here’s the gallery on BrickShelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108023

Have fun!

Bye